We offer TeleHealth services for:
UTI in females
Skin conditions (eczema, poison ivy, rash, ringworms etc)
Short-term prescription refills for stable chronic conditions
Stop hair loss in males
Eyelash growth in females
Weight loss with Contrave
At eCareNow TeleHealth
our patients are #1 prioriy
I think I have an UTI. Can you treat me online? I do not have a PCP.
We will be glad to help!
Please register with our patient portal and let's chat in private.
Simple way to request a medication prescription online for conditions that do not require an office visit. Click HERE to learn how it works.
If you have Maryland Medicaid please contact us by phone or via patient portal. We do accept Maryland Medicaid for Telehealth services.
I’m happy to be able to provide all of my patients health services and personalized treatments. I’m not satisfied until my patients are satisfied. Read below to find out the wonderful things my patients have to say about my telehealth practice, and get in touch to schedule your next appointment.
Janna is fantastic, and I feel very lucky to have found her. She's very conscientious, interested in helping me, and very patient. I would recommend her to my family and friends.
I felt more attention to this interaction than any in-person evaluation. Great care and attention! Thank you! I received excellent care from nurse practitioner Janna Mustafina with all the barriers removed!
Thank you for your professionalism. Your availability and fast service are very important for people with a busy schedule like me. I appreciate your service and would recommend it to my friends and family.
Hello! My name is Janna Mustafina and I’m a board-certified Nurse Practitioner. I graduated from George Washington University and have been working in health care for almost 15 years. I specialize in Family Medicine. My other areas of interests are Oncology, Hematology, Weight Loss/Obesity and Psychiatry.
I am multi-state licensed and my services are expanding.
Though, I enjoy in-person interactions with my patients I understand that some conditions can be evaluated and treated remotely with the same or better quality and outcome. Therefore, I will be happy to participate in your care for your urgent health care needs. Please review the most common health conditions that we evaluate and treat online.
My mission is to make primary health care accessible and affordable just the way it always should be.
eCareNow Telehealth and Janna Mustafina are recognized as the TOP TeleHealth practice for the Maryland region and are featured on the TOP Doctors Interviews which are seen on CNN Headline News, MSNBC, Oprah Winfrey Network, BRAVO, and other networks.
How It Works
How To Get A Medication Prescription Online Without Going To Doctor's Office
1. If you need a medication for the condition listed under services, you are at the right place. Click on 'services" under the menu and select service you need today.
2. Select date and time for your interaction with the provider and enter your detail.
3. Once booked you will receive a confirmation email with the link you have to click on to connect with the provider. Please click on that link at your appointment time.
4. It will be 10 min appointment with eCareNow provider discussing your symptoms and establishing the treatment plan.
5. Once you get diagnosed, a prescription will be electronically sent to your pharmacy of choice in a few minutes of the appointment end time.
6. You will also receive an invitation to the patient portal to register and access your medical record of the appointment.
Is that simple?