We now accept most major insurance plans for virtual care.
Meet Our Provider
Hello! My name is Janna Mustafina and I’m a Family Nurse Practitioner. I graduated from George Washington University and have been working in health care for almost 16 years. I specialize in Family Medicine. My other areas of interests are Oncology, Hematology, Weight Loss/Obesity, HIV prevention, and Psychiatry.
I am a multi-state licensed and my services are expanding.
Though, I enjoy in-person interactions with my patients I understand that some conditions can be evaluated and treated remotely with the same or better quality and outcomes. Therefore, I will be happy to participate in your care for your urgent health care needs. Please review the most common health conditions that we evaluate and treat online.
My mission is to make primary health care accessible and affordable just the way it always should be.
eCareNow Telehealth and Janna Mustafina are recognized as the TOP TeleHealth practice for the Maryland region and are featured on the TOP Doctors Interviews which are seen on CNN Headline News, MSNBC, Oprah Winfrey Network, BRAVO, and other networks.
eCareNow TeleHealth Featured on Top Doctors Interview
How It Works
How to book an online visit via a chat, phone call, or video.
1. If you have a health care concern and you need a medical advice, you are at the right place. Let's schedule a telemedicine visit with us. Click on '"Book an online visit" under the menu and select General Visit.
2. Select date and time for your interaction with the provider and enter your detail. We always save spots for the same day appointments.
3. Once booked you will receive a confirmation email with the link you will need to click on to connect with the provider. Please click on that link at your appointment time.
4. It will be a 10-15 min appointment with eCareNow provider discussing your symptoms and establishing the treatment plan.
5. Once you get diagnosed, and the provider made a decision to treat your condition, the prescription will be electronically sent to your pharmacy of choice. We always recommend to give your pharmacy at least one hour before you purchase your medicine. Please make sure you update your insurance information with your pharmacy if any changes.
6. You will also receive an invitation to the patient portal to register and access your medical records of the appointment. In the portal you can follow up with the provider anytime via our portal secure chat.
Is that simple?
Start a Chat
Once you register with the patient portal you can chat with the provider online about your health concerns.
Choose a Plan
We do accept health insurance plans if we are in-network. Please see below the list of insurances we work with. If your health insurance plan not listed, our cash prices are very affordable.
Book a Session
Click on book and schedule a video session with us. It will be seamless and enjoyable!
What health insurance plans we are in network with?
We are currently in network with:
1. Aetna and:
b) First Health
3. United Healthcare
4. Maryland Medicaid (regular, not MCO)
5. Medicaid MCOs - Aetna Better Health & Maryland Physician Care
6. Medicare Plan B and:
a) Aetna Better Health Medicare Advantage
b) John Hopkins Healthcare Medicare Advantage
7. John Hopkins Healthcare:
a) Employer Health Program
b) US Family Health Plan
Please note our list above is always up-to-date. If you do not see your insurance, it is less likely we are in network with it. However, we continue working to extend our network with other healthcare plans. We also offer 20% discount for the first appointment for the new patients if we are not in-network with their insurance plans.
If you have any questions please contact us via email
"Janna went above and beyond to provide the best care via TeleHealth. Definitely would recommend her. She was professional and very knowledgeable, took her time and assessed my health condition and provided needed treatment plan. Also it saved me commute time and stress of trying to make an appointment with the in office physician."