How can I get a prescription for my birth control pills?
Hi there! You are at the right place! Please sign up for our patient portal or book a visit under the services. It will take 10 min to interact with our provider and the prescription will be in your pharmacy.
Simple way to request a medication prescription online for conditions that do not require an office visit. Click HERE to learn how it works.
Thank you! I will do it right now.
Request a medication prescription online
I’m happy to be able to provide all of my patients health services and personalized treatments. I’m not satisfied until my patients are satisfied. Read below to find out the wonderful things my patients have to say about my telehealth practice, and get in touch to schedule your next appointment.
Janna is fantastic, and I feel very lucky to have found her. She's very conscientious, interested in helping me, and very patient. I would recommend her to my family and friends.
I felt more attention to this interaction than any in-person evaluation. Great care and attention! Thank you! I received excellent care from nurse practitioner Janna Mustafina with all the barriers removed!
Thank you for your professionalism. Your availability and fast service are very important for people with a busy schedule like me. I appreciate your service and would recommend it to my friends and family.
Hello! My name is Janna Mustafina and I’m a board-certified Nurse Practitioner. I graduated from George Washington University and have been working in health care for almost 15 years. I specialize in Family Medicine. My other areas of interests are Oncology, Hematology, Weight Loss/Obesity and Psychiatry.
I am multi-state licensed and my services are expanding.
Please be advised I do not provide comprehensive care, therefore, the services I provide do not replace your relationship with your primary care provider. I strongly recommend my patients to continue following up with their primary care provider per the recommended schedule.
I will be happy to participate in your care interim if you cannot make an appointment, ran out of your daily medications, temporarily facing financial hardship, and/or lost your health insurance.
My mission is to make primary health care accessible and affordable just the way it always should be.
eCareNow Telehealth and Janna Mustafina are recognized as the TOP TeleHealth practice for the Maryland region and are featured on the TOP Doctors Interviews which are seen on CNN Headline News, MSNBC, Oprah Winfrey Network, BRAVO, and other networks.
How It Works
How To Get A Medication Prescription Online Without Going To Doctor's Office
1. If you need a medication for the condition listed under services, you are at the right place. Click on 'services" under the menu and select service you need today.
2. Select date and time for your interaction with the provider and enter your detail.
3. Once booked you will receive a confirmation email with the link you have to click on to connect with the provider. Please click on that link at your appointment time.
4. It will be 10 min appointment with eCareNow provider discussing your symptoms and establishing the treatment plan.
5. Once you get diagnosed, a prescription will be electronically sent to your pharmacy of choice in a few minutes of the appointment end time.
6. You will also receive an invitation to the patient portal to register and access your medical record of the appointment.
Is that simple?